Nest. Saw. Jet.
The FUSION® Arch maximizes cutting time by using a CNC saw for straight cuts, then switches to a precision waterjet for tight angles. It makes fast, straight programmable cuts while the powerful waterjet produces perfect curves and complex shapes with high precision. You can also nest parts and tool paths to improve material yields and lower overall production times.
REDUCE MATERIAL COSTS
CNC Saw and Waterjet Combination Cutting:
- Cut lineal, radial, and scribed cuts, plus sink and faucet holes, all on the same slab
- Smooth transitions between blade and waterjet cuts
- Nest parts and tool paths to improve material yields and lower overall production times.
The Impact the FUSION can Have on Your Operations.
- Reduce your material costs by up to 15%
- Reduce your sawing station labor by up to 50%
- Increase your sawing capacity by up to 200%
- Increase your CNC production by up to 25% over conventional bridge saw production
Features & Benefits
The SawJt of Choice:
- iTEC Interface technology simplifies operations – touchscreen operations
- HyPrecision Waterjet system – the industry EXPERT
- Unique “Quad Guard” System Protects drive components
- OPS Productivity Reporting & Maintenance
- Machine Performance Sensors (stone height and garnet flow) prevent costly operator mistakes
- Low Tank Height for Easy Table Access
- Owner Protection Services™ automatically notifies you of routine machine maintenance.
- Single tank and dual tank models available
Request More Info to reduce material waste and labor costs while improving productivity with a FUSION® Arch CNC SawJet from Park Industries®.