UPCOMING EVENT: Greater New York City DSE
What: The Digital Stoneworking Expo brings together fabricators from across the country for 1 day of top level content and discussion centered around automating processes through Digital Equipment to meet production/labor demands and gaining an advantage over competition. Year after year, attendees walk out of the Digital Stoneworking Expo with helpful information that will have a real impact on their shop.
Why Should I Attend?
- Learn from industry experts and thought leaders who will discuss how technology has transformed their processing of countertops
- Turn today’s “Pains” into Profits by gaining the necessary knowledge
- Network with others and share best practices to improve efficiency, improve safety, and reduce costs
- Define metrics within your organization to improve your process efficiency
- Learn about advancements in technology and how these improvements can impact your bottom-line
- Tour fully digital fabricators from the local area
- Watch high tech machine demonstrations for processing stone
- Labor Shortages Impact Our Industry
- Evaluating Your Shop's Performance: What's Your Number?
- Digital Fabrication: From Start – Finish
- Demonstrations from Laser Products, Slabsmith, and Moraware
Digital Stoneworking Expo Presenters
There will be four stone fabricators presenting at the event. They will discuss how technology has transformed their processing of countertops and share their metrics to help attendees understand how they have turned their “pains” into profits. The following list of speakers will share how improvements in technology has impacted their bottom line.
Presenters (click names to read bios):