August DSE: What You Need to Know
Jul 12, 2017
What: The Digital Stoneworking Expo brings together fabricators from across the country for 1 day of top level content and discussion centered around automating processes through Digital Equipment to meet production/labor demands and gaining an advantage over competition. Year after year, attendees walk out of the Digital Stoneworking Expo with helpful information that will have a real impact on their shop.
When: August 3rd
Where: Bozeman, Montana. It will be hosted at the Holiday Inn, and include two shop tours. Slabworks of Montana and The Flooring Place will open their doors to the group.
How: There is no charge to attend this expo. To register, fill out this online form.
Why Should I Attend?
- Learn from industry experts and thought leaders who will discuss how technology has transformed their processing of countertops
- Turn today’s “Pains” into Profits by gaining the necessary knowledge
- Network with others and share best practices to improve efficiency, improve safety, and reduce costs
- Define metrics within your organization to improve your process efficiency
- Learn about advancements in technology and how these improvements can impact your bottom-line
- Tour fully digital fabricators from the local area
- Watch high tech machine demonstrations for processing stone
- Ultra-Compact Surfaces Cutting Demonstration*
- Labor Shortages Impact Our Industry
- Evaluating Your Shop's Performance: What's Your Number?
- Digital Fabrication: From Start – Finish
*Ultra-compact surfaces are a new topic of discussion at our Digital Stoneworking Expo. Dave Scott will share his method to successfully fabricating ultra-compact materials. This will include a cutting demonstration. The DSE will close with an open panel discussion and networking session.
Local Fabricator Bus Tour
Attendees will have the opportunity to tour fabrication shops in the area that utilize the digital stoneworking machinery that will be discussed at the expo. The tour will expose attendees to various methods of digital fabricating that different fabricators use in their business. Often ideas and questions are developed during this valuable experience and brought back to the discussion at the expo.
- Slabworks of Montana
- The Flooring Place & Design Gallery
Digital Stoneworking Expo Presenters
There will be four stone fabricators presenting at the event. They will discuss how technology has transformed their processing of countertops and share their metrics to help attendees understand how they have turned their “pains” into profits. The following list of speakers will share how improvements in technology has impacted their bottom line.
Presenters (click names to read bios):