Reliable, Productive, Value-Priced
Don’t let the value-price fool you. The SIERRA® Bridge Saw from Park Industries® is built and designed for heavy-duty performance and reliable results. With up to a 16" diamond blade the SIERRA® can cut stone up to 3-3/4" thick.
TILT TABLE (OPTIONAL)
With simple push-button controls and a hand-held pendant for directional control, and a laser-light guide on the bridge, the SIERRA® Bridge Saw is easy to set up and operate. It’s built to perform with minimum training and maintenance. You simply won’t find a better priced, better performance, diamond gantry bridge saw.
Features & Benefits
Value, Performance, Easy Operation:
- 0-47° degree bridge miter
- Laser-light guide on the bridge for easy blade positioning
- Easy-to-use push button pendant controls
- 15 HP Arbor Motor
- 14” – 16” inch blade diameter
- Cut up to 3-3/4" deep and 12' long
Request More Info to learn how the valued SIERRA® Bridge Saw can meet your shop’s needs.