Quickly transform full dimensional stone into thin veneer using a TXS-2000 series saw from Park Industries®. These versatile saws can transform dimensional limestone, sandstone, or granite into flat and 90-degree corners economically.
A durable saw that’s built to last.
A powerful 30HP Arbor drive motor efficiently moves stone through the saw blade. The rugged and simple to use Siemens display screen with PLC control allows you to adjust conveyor speed. Another feature is the Belt Coordinated Amp Control (BCA) which automatically places production in a cruise-control mode, reducing wear and tear on the blade.
A high return on investment with each cut.
Every aspect of the TXS-2000 series machines have been designed with your productivity in mind. The detachable shroud and blade cover make changing blades quick and easy, minimizing machine downtime and maximizing productivity. A return conveyor delivers cut pieces back to a single operator for efficient re-sawing or processing. Blade height can be easily adjusted for blade wear and for cutting 90-degree corners.
Features & Benefits
Enter the explosive thin veneer stone and brick market:
- Sound Dampening System - impressively quiet
- Single blade capacity of 36”
- Maximum depth cut up to 12”
- 30 HP arbor motor
- VFD conveyor drive with adjustable speed 0.5 – 6 FPM
- The 90 degree V-Belt design provides a stable platform for consistent sawing
- Stone face thickness adjustable from ½” to 2½” utilizing spacers
- Gas shock shroud allows quick and easy accessibility to blade
- Exclusive Armor Shield Protection for protecting critical components from the harsh, wet environment, which increases machine uptime
Increase productivity and minimize operational costs with the ThinStone® TXS saw.
Call 800.328.2309 to learn more about our ThinStone® TXS-2000 series saws today.